Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ugh

I thought i was molested when i was a kid and i was WRONG ugh. its annoying. i dunno how many fake memories i have and my mind keeps going to them and its giving me migraines how i want them to stop and i just can't stop thinking bout my past lives either because i feel so lonely >_< i know i should stop but I can't help it. uuuuugh. damn it all. There's also people i want to talk to but i just can't keep up with them. I feel like a 3rd wheel and just can't handle it since i dunno i'll feel like an annoying squeaky toy or something. Also at the time i started feeling this way i'd probably act i dunno pissed off so i avoided them. Either way i just don't feel good enough butting into other people's conversations real life, on the phone and ect. Since one way or another i'll get annoyed and i dunno what i'd do so it's best to not talk. i want to but i dunno, i just don't know what to talk about anyway since they are usually busy and i don't know i really don't know ugggggh. hopefully i can do some kinda running tomorrow.


-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment