Monday, June 11, 2012

How ANNOYING

I ACCIDENTALLY pressed the channel button on the tvi n my mom's room and lost the cable. i contacted time warner via live chat since i can't call em. and they didn't even fucking tell me how to fix it. ITS FUCKING SIMPLE SERIOUSLY! and i had to make an appointment t get it fixed. But that pisses me off since i screwed up my mom's cable for her room and i wanted to get it done BEFORE she got home or well LEAST NOT HAVING TO WAIT 3 FUCKING DAYS! The internet....FUCKING USELESS! IT JUST GAVE ME MORE HEADACHES AND FRUSTRATIONS! LIKE I HAVEN'T HAD THAT ENOUGH THE LAST 3-4 FUCKING DAYS! After i stopped that shit i thought ok imma just press these buttons and HOPE i can do this right and well I DID! THANK FUCK! what i did(this is a reference for myself so that's why i'm putting instructions)



  • Pressed the TV button(pointing at the tv!) 
  • Press "Input" button (under the "7" button)
  • HURRAAAAAY CABLE IS BACK!
Man that was a WASTE OF MY FUCKING TIME. I SWEAR. WHAT DID I WANT TO DO TODAY? 

  • work out(run in place on the patio)
  • eat (again)
  • brush my teeth (i keep getting hungry so i didn't get to do this AT ALL! MY TEETH HURT!)
  • clean from under toilet
  • seal bottom of toilet with silicone & do the same in mom's bathroom
  • get cardboard boxes from recycling bin outside(hopefully, now i have no idea if they are still there)
  • take apart table in the back
  • use cardbard to get ride of table from the back
  • i dunno more running in place
man i'm so pissed i need to eat something fuck today which is what i think EVERYDAY usually


-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment